0 product(s) Rs. 0.00
- White willow bark is a very popular remedy for back pain. The usual dosage is 240 mg.
- Devil’s claw is also popular as it is a root found in Africa and it is used to reduce inflammation and muscle spasms. The usual dose it 800 mg taken in capsule form three times per day. However Devil’s claw should not be used if you are taking any form of blood thinners.
- Arnica is an herb that is available in gel, lotion or pills. All of these forms will relieve muscle pain. The pills are simply placed under the tongue until dissolved.
- Camomile Tea helps to calm muscle spasm. You can have as much as 3 cups per day or 3 capsules per day.
- Pineapple extract is an anti-inflammatory that will ease pain and can be taken several times a day. There are other anti-inflammatory herbs as well that can be infused into tea including valerian, Jamaican dogwood and St. John’s Wort.
- Horsetail is an herb that will ease pain but also will build up the connective soft tissues and alleviate any lower back pain. It is also infused and taken as a tea several times per day.
- Burdock is an herb that will kill the pain if taken a few times a day.