(BREATHING FROM SOUL)
BURHANI NATURAL SCIENCE
Breathing correctly is not only important for living longer but also to have a good mood and keep performing at your best.
Let us look at the benefits of BREATHSOL (deep breathing) and why you should make it part of your everyday living.
1. BREATHSOL Breathing Detoxifies and Releases ToxinsYour body is designed to release 70% of its toxins through breathing. If you are not breathing effectively, you are not properly ridding your body of its toxins i.e. other systems in your body must work overtime which could eventually lead to illness. When you exhale air from your body you release carbon dioxide that has been passed through from your bloodstream into your lungs. Carbon dioxide is a natural waste of your body’s metabolism.
2. BREATHSOL Breathing Releases TensionThink how your body feels when you are tense, angry, scared or stressed. It constricts. Your muscles get tight and your breathing becomes shallow. When your breathing is shallow you are not getting the amount of oxygen that your body needs.
3. BREATHSOL Breathing Relaxes the Mind/Body and Brings ClarityOxygenation of the brain reducing excessive anxiety levels. Paying attention to your breathing. Breathe slowly, deeply and purposefully into your body. Notice any places that are tight and breathe into them. As you relax your body, you may find that the breathing brings clarity and insights to you as well.
4. BREATHSOL Breathing Relieves Emotional ProblemsBreathing will help clear uneasy feelings out of your body.
5. BREATHSOL Breathing Relieves Pain. You may not realize its connection to how you think, feel and experience life. For example, what happens to your breathing when you anticipate pain? You probably hold your breath. Yet studies show that breathing into your pain helps to ease it.
6. BREATHSOL Breathing Massages Your OrgansThe movements of the diaphragm during the deep breathing exercise massages the stomach, small intestine, liver and pancreas. The upper movement of the diaphragm also massages the heart. When you inhale air your diaphragm descends and your abdomen will expand. By this action you massage vital organs and improves circulation in them. Controlled breathing also strengthens and tones your abdominal muscles.
7. BREATHSOL Breathing Increases MuscleBreathing is the oxygenation process to all of the cells in your body. With the supply of oxygen to the brain this increases the muscles in your body.
8. BREATHSOL Breathing Strengthens the Immune SystemOxygen travels through your bloodstream by attaching to haemoglobin in your red blood cells. This in turn then enriches your body to metabolise nutrients and vitamins.
9. BREATHSOL Breathing Improves PostureGood breathing techniques over a sustained period of time will encourage good posture. Bad body posture will result of incorrect breathing so this is such an important process by getting your posture right from early on you will see great benefits.
10. BREATHSOL Breathing Improves Quality of the Blood Deep breathing removes all the carbon-dioxide and increases oxygen in the blood and thus increases blood quality.
11. BREATHSOL Breathing Increases Digestion and Assimilation of foodThe digestive organs such as the stomach receive more oxygen, and hence operates more efficiently. The digestion is further enhanced by the fact that the food is oxygenated more.
12. BREATHSOL Breathing Improves the Nervous SystemThe brain, spinal cord and nerves receive increased oxygenation and are more nourished. This improves the health of the whole body, since the nervous system communicates to all parts of the body.
13. BREATHSOL Breathing Strengthen the LungsAs you breathe deeply the lung become healthy and powerful, a good insurance against respiratory problems.
14. BREATHSOL Proper Breathing makes the Heart Stronger. Breathing exercises reduce the workload on the heart in two ways. Firstly, deep breathing leads to more efficient lungs, which means more oxygen, is brought into contact with blood sent to the lungs by the heart. So, the heart doesn’t have to work as hard to deliver oxygen to the tissues. Secondly, deep breathing leads to a greater pressure differential in the lungs, which leads to an increase in the circulation, thus resting the heart a little.
15. BREATHSOL Breathing assists in Weight Control.If you are overweight, the extra oxygen burns up the excess fat more efficiently. If you are underweight, the extra oxygen feeds the starving tissues and glands.
16. BREATHSOL Breathing Boosts Energy levels and Improves Stamina
17. BREATHSOL Breathing Improves Cellular Regeneration
18. BREATHSOL Breathing Elevates MoodsBreathing increase pleasure-inducing neurochemicals in the brain to elevate moods and combat physical pain
How to BREATHSOL
In order to breathsol properly you need to breathe deeply into your abdomen not just your chest.
Even in the old Greek and Roman times the doctors recommended deep breathing, the voluntary holding of air in the lungs, believing that this exercise cleansed the system of impurities and gave strength. This certainly is of great value to you in your work in the world. BREATHSOL exercises should be deep, slow, rhythmic, and through the nose, not through the mouth. The most important parts of BREATHSOL deep breathing has to be regulating your breaths three to four seconds in, and three to four seconds out
1. Inhale through your nose, expanding your belly, then fill your chest. Counting to 5
2. Hold and Count to 3. Feel all your cells filled with golden, healing, balancing Sun light energy.
3. Exhale fully from slightly parted mouth and Feel all your cells releasing waste and emptying all old energy. Counting to 5.
Schedule your BREATHSOL deep breathing exercise just as you would schedule important business appointments. Set aside a minimum of two 10 minute segments of time everyday although you can begin with two five minutes segments if you prefer. Honouring yourself enough to schedule time with yourself is the first step in mastering stress. Tend your relationship with yourself and your relationship with life and with others will be enriched and deepened accordingly.
Remember to share with your children and all your friends and loved ones so that they too can reap untold benefits of BREATHSOL.