- posted by Burhani Natural Science
- March 4, 2015
Acupressure For Hair Growth
Acupressure can effectively help prevent and treat hair fall issues. It stimulates the blood vessels in the scalp which clears energy in the center of the body. Acupressure helps improve the blood circulation to your face and scalp, flushes out toxins and helps remove dandruff and dead skin cells.
Stress is one of the biggest reasons of hair fall. Acupressure helps relax and calm you and can be an effective way to treat hair loss if the reason is stress. Massaging these points can soothe your nerves and release energy in your body, which helps you feel relaxed and less stressed. This effectively helps prevent hair loss.
Top of the head or the paihui spot
- You can easily massage this several times a day.
- You can combine this massage with a full head massage
- It helps invigorate the blood vessels in the scalp that aid in the growth of hair from the follicles
Finger nails or balayam
- Curl your fingers inwards towards your palm
- Bring your fingers together to touch the nail of the other fingers
- Rub them fast for about 5 minutes at a stretch
- Make sure you do not do this for your thumbs
- It enables the roots of hair follicles to send the energy to the scalp to aid hair growth
Acupressure for hair fall – How to do it
- Gently tug at your hair to create a little pull at the roots; this will stimulate the nerves in your scalp. Do this throughout the hair to create a pull on the entire scalp
- Locate the spot above your eyebrow on the scalp that is slightly softer than the rest of the scalp; this spot is also known as the Seat of Bliss.
- Massage the spot lightly making circular strokes
- Move out slowly to other parts on the scalp
- Once you move out from the soft part you can apply more pressure
- Locate the occipital ridge on your hairline just above your neck, where the muscles join the skull
- Apply pressure and hold for some time; this is a very powerful point that will provide instant relaxation
- From this point, draw a line with your finger towards the middle of the scalp
- Apply light pressure throughout this line and move back down
- Apply pressure to points along your hairline as you finish off the massage
While all the acupressure points are helpful in giving the desired result, using just a few is enough. It is important to drink enough warm water once the process is complete to ensure the toxins are cleared away from the body.