BURHANI NATURAL SCIENCE
Is a posture where the weight of the body is on the feet (as with standing) but the knees are bent either fully (full or deep squat) or partially (partial, half, semi, parallel or monkey squat). In contrast, sitting, involves taking the weight of the body, at least in part, on the buttocks against the ground or a horizontal object such as a chair seat. Crouching may involve squatting or kneeling. It is possible to squat with one leg and assume another position (such as kneeling) with the other leg. Among Chinese and Vietnamese adults, squatting often takes the place of sitting or standing.
BENEFITS OF SQUATOFIT THERAPY
KING OF ALL EXERCISE!!!!
1. Performing squats properly and on a regular basis will improve knee stability, strengthen and tighten the connective tissue around your knees, and squats are actually safer and put less stress on your knees than machines that were thought to be safer for you. This includes the leg extensions and smith machine squats.
2. Here are some interesting facts about squats.
Squats are a movement that people do every day. Whether it is getting in and out of the car or rising from a chair, we squat every day. It is a natural, functional movement.
3. The overall best total body strength move is the squat. It promotes more muscle growth across the whole body than any other movement. This is why it is referred to as the
KING OF ALL EXERCISES!
4. Leg strength is critical to maintaining strength and mobility as we get older. Many people end up in nursing homes because they can’t get in and out of chairs or on and off a toilet. If you are an elderly person and can still squat you won’t have a hard time getting out of bed or getting up from that chair.
5. The benefits of squats are numerous and include:
improving your running, sprinting, jumping, endurance, balance, flexibility, posture. This single move can do all this PLUS prevent injury and provide a full body workout!
6. Squats are the most primitive movement pattern known to man, people used to do their daily routine in a full squat position. Go to many other countries, and you will find people eating dinner while squatting. Think about it; you spend 280 days while in the womb in the fetal position, basically a full squat, and we don’t come out having any knee or back problems.
7. Squats will not only help you build lean muscle mass but will in turn raise your basal metabolic rate and you will burn more calories throughout both the day and night.
8. Squats make your whole body stronger.
This includes everything from your muscles, to connective tissue, to your bones. By performing squats you can increase mineral density which helps fight diseases such as osteoporosis.
9. Performing squats produces endorphins in the body which are your body’s natural way to relieve pain. This way you can help avoid the use of pain killers and NSAIDS for joint pain and other injuries.
10. Your general physical fitness and work capacity will be improved, mental and physical energy levels will raise, your body will experience improved hormone production and ultimately, get stronger, having a better looking physique, and improves your life wellness.
What’s the Proper Way to Perform
Stand with your feet just over shoulder width apart Keep your back in a neutral position, and keep your knees centered over your feet
Slowly bend your knees, hips and ankles, lowering until you reach a 90-degree angle remain in this position and count 10
Return to starting position — repeat 10-20 times, twice a day.
Breathe in as you lower,hold when you are in sitting position and breathe out as you return to starting position
Nine Benefits of Squatting in Toilet
The health benefits of squatting posture in toilet for waste elimination:
1.Waste is expelled more easily, quickly and completely
2.A cleaner and healthier colon.
3. No cost, natural remedy and treatment for hemorrhoids and constipation.
4.Prevents waste from entering into and contaminating the small intestine.
5.Flexing of the thighs against the lower abdomen supports the intestines, and help to prevent hernias.
6.Straightens the final pathway between the rectum and the anus – making it easy for the colon to be emptied easily, without straining.
7.Prevent stagnation of waste (fecal stagnation), which gives increased protection against colon cancer and inflammatory bowel diseases.
8.Protects the pelvic floor and also pelvic nerves responsible for prostate health, bladder control and sexuality.
9.Help mothers-to-be prepare for a more natural and comfortable delivery.
Squatting – The Ancient, Time-Tested Method for Evacuation
An increasing number of health experts have highlighted the benefits of squatting. One of them is
Dr Alejandro Cardona of the University of Valencia, Spain:
“Having reviewed all the scientific literature available on the squatting posture and having had some personal experience with this ancient, time-tested method for natural evacuation, I have no hesitation in recommending it to my patients.”
Two important you tube video about squatofit therapy
Watch “Squatty Potty-Toilet Stool: squatting for proper toilet posture” on YouTube – http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Watch “Squatting properly with Dr. Andreo Spina” on YouTube –